SURPRISE PREGNANCY REVEAL?!

SURPRISE PREGNANCY REVEAL?! [#17-SEASON 6] My hunty’s and huncle’s, so happy that you guys decided to tune in to today because the burning question is – AM I PREGNANT!?!!!!!!
I love you guys all so much and I’m so glad you guys are continuing to join us in our lives. Love you my Hunty’s and huncle’s and I can’t wait to see you on Friday, don’t forget to subscribe!
Music by: instagram.com/11_11music

SamiasLife

17 Responses to “SURPRISE PREGNANCY REVEAL?!”

1. Mai

Latoya love you so much I’m only 10 years old and you showed me lots of things I am so happy for your second kid congrats and samia as well she’s so pretty like you

2. Mai

3. jessica

late congrats to Latoya Adam and baby Samia on new baby pumpkin .i love watching you guys on youtube . you guys r an amazing and beautiful family. Samia u r the cutest baby i ever seen u r so blessed to have a wonderful family . PS Latoya u r having a boy . when ur having a boy u belly is bigger then when ur pregnant with a girls

4. Shirley

This was such a cute reveal. This is the second time I’ve seen it and I’ve got the same warm happy feeling I got the first time.

5. Janayah

Hello,my name is janayah and I’m a big fan of the vlogs just wanted to say congratulations on baby number 2 .If you have a baby girl her name should be Saviah and if you have boy you should name him saca

6. miraLee87

I am so excited to be watching your family grow and prosper. You guys have come a long way since the beginning and it is just amazing to watch. I can’t wait to meet Baby Ali in the spring.

7. sorayah

hi latoya ive been watching your videos alot up to season 6.And it just like i remember when you were pregnant with samia,and now she already out of the belly qnd shes so cute.omg.god bless you.And omg she so big and shes already 1.WOW.And congratulations on the new baby.And tell samia and adam i said congrats.And keep in touch with me and when you find out what your having,then please tell me or put it up on YouTube.I love you much hunty.Thx latoya.bye☺

8. Makayla Owens

Samia is wonderful little girl she is almost always happy and that makes me smile. I know she’ll be a wonderful big sister

-makayla