Today is my birthday!!

Today is my birthday!!

samiaslife

Want to leave me a video? Record it below – THANK YOU!!!

SamiasLife

37 Responses to “Today is my birthday!!”

1. Zyajah

Baby peanut is such a blessing. Samia is a beautiful,unique baby girl, and Adam & Latoya are the proud parents of her..I hope Samia will become w vloger jst like her mom samialife πŸ’–πŸ’–happy birthday angel
    πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ

• Tayler

Happy Birthday Samia πŸ‘ΆπŸ½ So happy that your going to be a big sister! I hope the baby is born April 1st because that’s my Birthday!! And bless your unborn child’s heartπŸ‘«πŸ‘­ .Have a great day & Bye

2. Aleah Henru

I just wanted to wish Samia a Happy 1st Birthday. It’s amazing how big she got over the past couple of months. She has turned into a beautiful lady and she is so sweet and such a sweetheart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMIA

3. trina

happy birthday Samia,I cant believe you grew up so fast it feels like yesterday your mommy and daddy announced they were having you.I hope you enjoyed yourself on your special day

4. Kimberly

Happy birthday
    SamiaπŸ­πŸ¨πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

5. Alyza

Happy Birthday Samia! I can’t believe us Huntys and Hunkles have been watching you and your beautiful family grow! Many blessings and so much love to Adam, Latoya, Samia and to their family!

6. Aaliyah

HAPPPYYYYYYYYY BORTHDAYYYYYYY SAMIA…..πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Daiseen

Happy birthday samiaπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚β€οΈI love you so much you are the cutest thing ever

7. Kells

I apologize for the late post but HAPPY HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SAMIA!!!!! I’ve watched you since your mommy found out she was carrying you and it’s been an awesome journey to witness! I wish your family nothing but success and I pray you celebrate too many birthdays to count! You’re super cute and precious and may God continue to shine on you! πŸ˜™

8. Diana

Happy 1st Birthday SamiaπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚ I Seen You Since You Was Born Now You 1 You So Adorable How Time Flies God Bless You Wish You Many More Years To Come Have A Great Day On Your Special Day ☺️

9. elisandra santana

happy belated birthday princess Samia, your such a cutie i can remember when last year you was in Latoya’s stomach and the day you born you’re such an happy little baby, may god bless you and many many more years to come love you…coming from all the way here in St.Maarten

10. precious

happy first birthday Samia i have watched your mums vlogs for as long as i can remember and have seen what a beautiful girl your growing up to be. wish you and your family all the best and many many many more years to come. God bless xx

11. Vanessa Orhue

Hey Baby Samia (SAMJEET), I want to wish you happy birthday! I have been watching you since you were born and now you’re so big and beautiful. God is great!

Love from the U.K

12. Nahomi Fulgencio

Happy Birthday Baby Samia πŸ’—πŸŽ€πŸ‘‘ Good Bless you and yourbeautiful family princess 🌹

13. Nana Bonsu

Remember when Samia was peanut
    Remember when Adam was rayshawn
    Remember when hunties were crazies
    When you came to the world you made everything in ali house different
    Happy birthday samia!

• jelisa

I love her that is so right you changed everything in the Ali house and that was a blessing Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Dania

Happy Birthday
    Samia
    May every day for you be filled with Peace, Love and Happiness. For your parents too Adam and LaToya
    God is good all the time

15. Sabria

Happy first Birthday samia!! Your party was poppin and your outfit was cute. Love you samia

16. Naya

Happy Birthday Samia😍😘 You are such a sweet girlπŸŽ€πŸŽ‚βœ¨β€οΈ

17. Lollipop D

Hey ! I know it’s late but i really wanna wish Samia a hapy brithday ! She’s more georgous than me, cute and so funny ! The time passed to fast ! And i’m also ao excited for your little sibiling Samiiiiiiiiieeee ! It’s so great to be a big sister !

18. Carllayja

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SAMIA!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hope u had a great time and I wish you the bestπŸŽ‚πŸ˜Š
    Love,carllayjaπŸ˜‰

19. jelisa

I love you Samia you are cuite and you are a blessing from God Latoya and Adam are happy to have you as their child. Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Janayah

Samir my birthday is October 21 and your birthday is the same day as my bestfriends birthday πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’–